Around 6 weeks of age, the immune-building antibodies that kittens receive from their mother’s milk begin to wear off. This is right around the time that your curious kitty will begin to explore their surroundings and this is when kitten immunisations need to start.
Below we cover some common cat vaccination questions:
- How many vaccinations do kittens need?
- What diseases do the immunisations fight off?
- How early should I start kitten vaccinations?
- What kitten immunisations do vets recommend?
- Will my cat need vaccinations when they reach adulthood?