To our valued clients,
Our primary focus remains ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our team and clients and ensuring we can continue to provide quality care for your pets.
We remain open at the same operating hours with hygiene and social distancing a high priority
To adhere to government guidelines, we are practicing social distancing. This means that we are maintaining a safe distance of 1.5 metres.
Please adhere to our COVID safety signage when visiting the clinic
As per current Government guidelines, we are allowed 1 person per 2 sqm in our waiting areas and consult rooms. Please pay attention to the maximum people limits at the entry of the clinic and do not enter if it exceeds the allowable limits.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this together. For more information please contact us.
Our strict health and hygiene standards remain high to keep our team and clients safe together with other precautionary measures:
- Regularly disinfecting public areas and toilets including handles, chair surfaces, phones, computers, reception bench area and front door throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the clinic.
- After each consultation, the consultation room and equipment is cleaned with disinfectant.
- A strict wellness policy, employees must stay home if they are showing any signs of illness.
- We’ve placed posters around the clinic to remind people of good hygiene.
- We are not shaking hands, give us a wave instead!
There are several areas we are asking for help from our clients; they are:
- If you have have cold and flu symptoms, or are self-isolating in line with Australian Government guidelines, please don’t visit the clinic. If your pet needs urgent assistance, please call us to discuss options. We have video consultations as an option for clients who require this option.
- Social distancing - We are enforcing social distancing at the clinic and maintaining a safe distance of 1.5m between each other. Please respect this when visiting the clinic and keep a safe distance.
- Upon arrival - please follow the safety instructions at the entry of the clinic
- Seeing your pet - We are keeping a safe distance between each other, including clients and team members.
- If you are running late, please let us know in advance so we can manage this.
- Please pay with tap and go if possible
If you are concerned about the health of your pet please continue to contact us www.vetwest.com.au/contact
We are committed to providing options to assist the elderly, immunocompromised and those in isolation.
- Please contact us if your pet requires veterinary care, food or medication
- We are able to provide veterinary advice via video consult if you are unable to visit the clinic. Enjoy peace of mind for the care of your pet. Find out more here >
Can your pet catch COVID-19?
For the latest information on pets and COVID-19 please visit the Australian Veterinary Association (AVA) webpage here >
Should your pet develop an unexplained illness, please phone us.
If you are well and have an appointment for your pet, please continue to contact us it’s important you keep up with your pet’s health regime.
We’re here when you need us and we wish you and your family well.
From the team at Vetwest