We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and committed full-time veterinarian with a minimum of 4 years experience to join our Ellenbrook team. The applicant should be keen to practice a high standard of care and strive to perform to the highest standards of small animal medicine and surgery.
By joining Vetwest, you will receive the right balance of support and challenges as you are empowered to develop your own clientele all with the backing of our experienced, qualified team.
What we can offer you:
- Clinical freedom to work up your own cases
- Patient-focused ethos
- Supportive, highly experienced vet nurses with dedicated trainee vet nurses and animal attendants
- Internal support where needed from a team of 45+ vets with special interests in areas such as orthopaedics, ophthalmology, internal medicine, feline medicine, canine behaviour, canine rehabilitation, ultrasonography, dentistry and oncology.
- Regular surgical days
- Weekday hours 8:30am - 7:00pm and weekends 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 4-day working week inclusive of one in three weekends (40hrs per week)
- Sole charge role with surgery every day
- 15-minute appointments
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CE/CPD
- CE/CPD strongly encouraged and funded
- 9 days off every three weeks
- Salary from $93,749 + Super ($102,655)
Our equipment includes digital radiology, full IM3 dental suite, integrated in house pathology, doppler blood pressure monitors, BM5 anaesthetic monitoring and separate cat and dog wards and all in a hospital that is only 10 months old.
For more information regarding the position available please contact Elizabeth Moss during office hours for a confidential discussion (contact details below). Alternatively please click on the APPLY Now button to register your interest. All applications will be treated in confidence.
0434 117 689
To apply or express your interest for this position with the Vetwest team, visit our online portal or click on the apply here button.