Veterinarian – Full-time or Part-time opportunity – Rockingham, Perth Australia!
- Work in a seaside suburb that has an outdoors café lifestyle with all the amenities you need!
- Mid-sized, experienced, and friendly team, with 1.5 nurses per Vet.
- A practice manager to throw your ideas at and see what magic they can make!
- Opportunities for career progression.
About our Hospital
Vetwest Rockingham is looking for a part-time or full-time passionate and progressive Veterinarian who loves to learn, dreams of working with lovely clients, and is friendly and approachable. Our clinic comprises of experienced Veterinarians and Nursing staff who have a high level of technical skills. We work collaboratively to ensure the team’s happiness and work satisfaction.
If you have a specific Veterinary interest that you’d like to expand on, we will welcome the opportunity! Alternatively, we are willing to teach, support and mentor you, and we also have the capacity to support recent grads or those returning to work.
Our veterinary team work 8:30am to 7pm weekdays and participate in a shared weekend roster which is 1 in 3, consisting of Saturday and Sunday 8:30pm to 5pm. However, we are happy to look at flexible hours for the right candidate.
Our clinics have access to a large range of equipment including:
- Digital Radiology
- Artificial intelligence radiological support with Signalvet
- IDEXX in-house Pathology
- Two IM3 dental machines and wet table
- Multiparameter monitoring including CO2
- Surgivet patient monitoring system
- Doppler blood pressure monitor
- Multiple vet consult rooms and separate nurse consult rooms
- Large surgical theatres
- Isolation ward
- Separate cat ward
What we can offer you:
- A supportive, collaborative culture of excellence
- Clinical freedom to work up your own cases
- Patient-focused ethos and extremely high standards of care
- Internal support from highly experienced Vets, as well as back up phone support where needed from a team of 60+ vets with special interests in areas such as orthopaedics, ophthalmology, internal medicine, feline medicine, canine behaviour, canine rehabilitation, ultrasonography, dentistry and oncology.
- Regular surgical days
- In-person support from highly experienced emergency vets, as well as back up phone support if needed.
- Access to VIN
- 4-day working week inclusive of one in three weekends (40hrs per week)
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CE/CPD
- CE/CPD strongly encouraged and funded
- 1 weekend in 3 built into your full-time roster, but if you are after part-time hours, you are also welcomed to apply!
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Apply online or for more information, contact Belle on 0435 807 679 or email [email protected]