Vetwest Carine has just been renovated and looking for a Full time or Part-time Veterinarian to join our team.
- Full time or art-time hours
- Fantastic team environment
- State of the art equipment
Full time or Part-time opportunity available at our Freshly Renovated Vetwest Carine location
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, and committed Veterinarian to join our Carine team. Our hospital is a well-established small animal general practice located in the lovely suburb of Duncraig, not to mention we are close to the Carine Open Space and a superb delicatessen for lunch breaks!
We have three consulting rooms and a large treatment and surgical area. A practice manager and head vet lead this engaged and compassionate team who are heavily invested in high standards of care and a positive client experience. You will be working alongside at least one other Vet, with the support of 4 nurses per day. A large proportion of our clientele are members of the Total Wellness Plan, ensuring that they visit without hesitation when they have any concerns. Our clients follow through on recommendations for diagnostics and treatment plans ensuring job satisfaction and optimising patient care.
If you are looking for a clinic that provides high quality medicine, with a friendly and supportive team, look no further!
What we can offer you:
- Clinical freedom to work up your own cases
- Patient focused ethos
- Supportive, highly experienced vet nurses with dedicated trainee vet nurses and animal attendants
- Internal support where needed from a team of 45+ vets with special interests in areas such as orthopaedics, ophthalmology, internal medicine, feline medicine, canine behaviour, canine rehabilitation, ultrasonography, dentistry and oncology.
- Regular surgical days if desired
- 4 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week CE/CPD (pro rata)
- Internal and external CE/CPD strongly encouraged and funded
Our equipment includes digital radiology, dental X-ray, full dental suite, integrated in house IDEXX pathology, ultrasound, and anaesthetic monitoring equipment.
Our clinic is part of the Vetwest group, a leading multi-Vet group with 16 hospital locations across Perth. Our passionate team of Veterinarians and Vet Nurses strive to provide our clients with the highest standards in veterinary care.
At VetPartners you can build a career with a purpose that makes a difference. Our employees are encouraged to chart their career paths and take advantage of the opportunities throughout our diverse family of clinics and hospitals. Along the way, we provide resources that encourage your professional development, guided by leadership teams that care about developing talent.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Apply online or for more information, contact Belle on 0435 807 679 or email [email protected]