A licence must be obtained for West Australians to keep reptiles and amphibians. For more information on keeping reptiles including snakes as pets visit the Department of Parks and Wildlife. There is also advice sheets on different species of reptiles to help you determine which type of reptile might be suitable for you, especially if you are a beginner. You will also find the application forms for obtaining a licence.

Related Articles